For more information about the read-a-thon, check out my introductory post.
1. Finish Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman: Currently on Pg. 458/587
2. Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
3. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
4. The Heir by Kiera Cass
5. The Painted Girls by Cathy Marie Buchanan
6. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
7. Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins
Today’s Challenge: Bookish Survey
Hosted by Writing My Own Fairy Tale
1. How do you organize your shelves?
I mainly organize my shelves by author last name and genre. I’ve got a favourite’s shelf and a Harry Potter shelf as well. Also, I’ve got an entire section devoted to my TBR. Then there are all of my special edition classics in their own area.
2. What is one of your favorite book that’s not in one of your favorite genres?
Fantasy by far. It’s always been my favourite
3. What is the last 5 star book you read?
Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl as everybody just raves about it.
5. What book do you recommend the most?
This is such a tough question, there are so many books I would recommend, but I’ll pick my favourite fantasy series and say Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas.
Tomorrow I will be posting an update on my progress for today, so look forward to that.