Alright so booktubeathon is the reason I got into book blogging. I would have never discovered book blogs without it. I’ve been participating in it since it first started but I haven’t actually made any posts about it. I usually watch all the booktube videos I can and participate in the twitter feed. This year I plan to treat it like any other readathon and post daily updates on my blog. I will be on twitter as well (you can find my twitter on the sidebar). Also, if you might’ve noticed that I haven’t posted much in the last few months. That is because school got pretty insane (I also took a summer school course that took up all my time). However, I shortened my course load for next year and I should have plenty of time to get back into blogging.
Also my tumblr or booklr which is a new thing I have found will be my main social media feed for all things bookish. I find it’s easier to post on there then to post on wordpress. Link to that is also in the sidebar.
Alright, now onto my booktubeathon TBR!
Here are the books I will be reading and the challenges they complete:
1. Blue on the cover: More Happy than Not by Adam Silvera
2. Same first letter of last name: A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin (bonus, same last name) I’m currently on pg. 557/969 so I’m really just finishing it but it’s the same length as a normal book so I’m counting it as one.
3. Read someone elses favourite book: The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey (my best friend Dani’s favourite)
4. Read last book acquired: The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi
5. Finish a book without letting go of it: Lizzie Newton: Victorian Mysteries Vol. 2 by Hey-Jin Jeon and Kiha Lee
6. Read a book you really want to read: The Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
7. Read 7 books: All the Rage by Courtney Summers
Good luck to all who are participating, I’m super stoked to begin reading and seeing all the booktube videos. Hopefully once I’m off at university I’ll be able to begin my own booktube channel!