The Liebster rules are thus:
Link and thank those who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions posed to you, list 11 random facts about yourself, nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions.
Inform them of nomination by commenting on one of their posts.
Thanks Nikki from Love at First Write for nominating me
Scariest moment in a book you’ve read?
I normally avoid scary books like the plague, but so far I believe The Witches by Roald Dahl has been the scariest.
Do you currently have a book checked out of the library?
Yes, four in fact and I have to finish them all by the 26th of November. They are: Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld, Winterspell by Claire Legrand, One Kick by Chelsea Cain, and Don’t Touch by Rachel Wilson.
Have your reading habits changed since you started blogging?
Not really, just I have started to read books that are more relevant so my reviews can be more helpful.
Do you ever dog-ear books?
NEVER! Well I used to and now I have seen the light.
Favorite reading snack?
What’s the weirdest book you’ve ever read?
Secret Society by Tom Dolby I have no idea why but I was so confused reading it.
Favorite fictional villain?
Umbridge, forever and always.
Any books that you’ve been avoiding?
Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas, The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen, and City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare. Number one because I want to wait a bit so the anticipation for the next book isn’t so grand. Number two because I don’t want to be disappointed. And three because I just can’t get back into these books.
Do you own any pets?
Yes my dog, a swedish vallhund, named Loki and she truly is the God of mischief
Do your friends come to you for recommendations?
Yes, well sometimes, mostly to see if I have a book they are interested in. I am their personal library
Least favorite series?
The Maze Runner, too boring and bland and disappointing.
11 Random Facts
1. I have a million projects do and I have let them all go to last minute (curse my procrastination)
2. I am currently doing NaNoWrimo and rocking it.
3. I still cannot ride a bike
4. I may possibly be going to BEA this year (any advice?)
5. My favourite Doctor Who companion is Donna because I love Catherine Tate
6. My room is a mess, yet it is still highly organized.
7. I hate the taste of water and I live on milk I drink probably a liter a day
8. I am a referee for ringette I get paid 18 dollars a game. Woot! Woot!
9. If I could go anywhere in the world right now I would go back to Prague because it is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever been to.
10. I am obsessed with Owls
11. I liked the Percy Jackson movie and The Last Airbender (please don’t kill me)
What was the first book you ever read?
Who was your favourite school teacher?
Have you ever had a book hangover? (i.e. unable to read anything or pretty much focus on life because of a book)
What did you want to be when you grew up (as a kid)?
If you had a million dollars what would be one of the first things you spent it on?
Say you had a fire and you could only choose to save one book off your shelf, which would you pick, and why?
Are you a cat or a dog person?
What book are you currently reading?
If you could pick any book to describe your life which would you choose?
Many authors write under a pen name, if you had one what would your name be?
What is your favourite quote, preferably from a book?
Please comment your links, I’d love to see all of your posts!