Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This weeks Top Ten Tuesday is…
Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table
This is a good one as I’ll be starting at a different school this year and I don’t know who I’ll be sitting with at lunch. Who knows maybe one of these characters will have the luck of joining me!
10. Fred & George Weasley from Harry Potter
Isn’t it obvious, they’ll be the life of the table and possibly will bring some snacks to make the rest of school go by smoothly.
9. Katsa from Graceling
If something were to happen at lunch say all the food goes missing, I’m sure she will be able to help us survive.
8. Elisa from The Girl of Fire and Thorns
Such a strong character but also she enjoys food and maybe she’ll bring plenty to go around.
7. Isaac from The Fault In Our Stars
A great friend and a comic, my table awaits you.
6. Merry and Pippin from The Lord of the Rings
If they bring second lunch and third lunch with them, that’d be just great!
5. Fili & Kili from The Hobbit
Unlike Bilbo I’d appreciate these two at my table. They can eat all my food if they want as well.
4. Grover from Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Because he’s funny and probably a great friend to eat lunch with.
3. Zuzana from Daughter of Smoke & Bone
She’s funny and she is such a great friend to Karou.
2. Nehemia from Throne of Glass
She was such a great friend to Celaenia why can’t she be one to me as well.
1. Etienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss
Maybe he’ll bring some great French food along (or maybe he will just be the entertainment himself by just sitting there).
What are your Top Ten that would be sitting at your lunch table and what do you think of mine?