The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
I got a new camera for my trip that is coming up next week so that means I’ll have good quality photos for the blog. Also note I leave on the 18th and as I’ll be traveling through Europe I don’t know if I’ll have WiFi available so I won’t get to post much other than the memes I have scheduled and the reviews I will add as well. The reviews will be some books I read during the beginning of Booktubeathon and some books I read before I started blogging that I think deserve a spot on my blog. That way I can still have some posts up while I am gone.
What I have posted this week:
Tuesday:Top Ten Tuesday
Wednesday:Waiting On Wednesday
Saturday:Stacking the Shelves
What’s Coming Up?
Other than my weekly tags, I will be posting:
Also, as I will be leaving next week I may be unable to write up many reviews, but keep a look-out for on the 4th of August there will be a giveaway and a review post, as well I’ll try to start posting about my trip on the 5th when I get back or later in the week.
If you are curious, my trip entails:
- Flying from Toronto-Reykjavic Iceland-Muncih, Germany
- Coach bus from Germany to Salzburger and ending in Linz
- Then I will visit the Mauthausen Concentration camps before departing to Vienna then ending the day in Bratislava
- Then I will depart for Martin Slovakia (my last name is Martin) and I will be having some ice sessions as the point of my tour is to play in some ringette tournaments
- After a couple days of ice sessions we depart for Prague and the next day is the beginning of the first tournament
- When the tournament is done we take a plane to Stockholm and play an exhibition game there
- The next day we take a cruise to Helsinki
- After a night there we depart to Turku where we play our last tournament of the trip
- Once it is over we depart back to Canada.
I’m thinking of groping my posts by countries so all the days I’m in Austria are together as well as Slovakia, Czech Republic, Sweden, and Finland.