I’m a little late getting into this, but here it goes!
- Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging? Where in the world are you blogging from? My name is Keely, and I am blogging from Canada. After taking part in the Dewey 24-hour read-a-thon last month I decided to make a blog, and here it is. I have only been blogging for a short time, but already I have been enjoying it.
- Describe your blog in just one sentence. Then, list your social details — Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. — so we can connect more online. My blog in one sentence would be total YA literature. My twitter is @ringettetard my Instagram is ireaditandwept and my tumblr is read-it-and-wept
- What genre do you read the most? I love to read because ___________________ . The genre I read the most would be YA fantasy. I love to read because I get to go off into another world and get away from the stress of the real world for a little while.
- What was your favorite book read last year? What’s your favorite book so far this year? Last year would be Emma by Jane Austen and this year it would be Seraphina by Rachel Hartman.
- What does your favorite/ideal reading space look like? (Pinterest encouraged!) The library from Beauty and the Beast has always been a dream of mine, but I do like a nice lounge chair in a room surrounded by walls of books.
- Share your favorite book. My favourite book would be Ginger Pye by Eleanor Estes
- What book would you love to see as a movie? Probably the Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink.